December 01, 2010

Review

It was a beautiful day but only March so I wasn't sure if their deck would be open yet, but they opened it for that day!  We sat on the deck and had drinks.  Then we ordered the shrimp & crab nachos.  I had never tried that combination on nachos before but they were fabulous! and definitely enough to share, almost too big for 2 but we finished them!  I had the crabcake sandwich, wonderful.  You could see the lumps of crab & perfect seasoning!  My friend had the Reuben and he loved it.  I would absolutely recommend this restaurant.  The server told us that they have entertainment at the tiki bar on the weekends and are offering fun events for the summer...we will definitely be back to hang out with our friends and the food & prices were great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment